Eager for a fabulous time sketching in Spain, creating a unique sketchbook of holiday memories?
You love sketching and travelling in Spain, but you
• Worry about not having enough time to sketch while travelling in Spain;
• Fear missing out on iconic sites and events worth sketching;
• Are concerned about personal safety while travelling in sites of mass tourism.
Allow us to introduce...
2WAYS travel sketch holiday tour in Spain
Our sketching tour is designed for beginners and experienced sketchers alike. Travel in a safe, fun, relaxed and encouraging group with a native Catalan guide and a kiwi sketch tutor.
Your visual journey begins in Barcelona, makes its way to Valencia and finally Sevilla. Every day we will experience and sketch famous landmarks as well as the less-crowded streets, patios, plazas and cafes that make Spain such a sought-after destination.
Plenty of time will be allowed for sketching, exploring, relaxing, making friends and immersing yourself in inspiring destinations - all with the added bonus of creating your own sketchbook overflowing with memories.
Of course, it's not all about sketching! Spanish cuisine and wines are world-famous, we'll try regional tapas and dishes such as paella in their native habitat – all very “sketch-able” and delicious!
2WAYS Tours take out the rush, the hassle and language issues and ensure you travel in comfort and style.
Your Sketch Tutor - Murray Dewhurst
Murray is our inspiring sketch tutor, a graphic designer and illustrator, he has been New Zealand's Urban Sketchers correspondent since 2011.
Our daily routine is made of a 45-minute daily structured travel sketching workshop each morning at hotel (9 - 10am); hands-on sketching guidance at iconic destinations each day (10am - 12pm); personal interaction with sketch tutor during free sketching in the afternoon or evening.
You will learn:
This small group size always creates a special bond so that every sketcher is learning and improving their sketching while developing their own style.
There is no better gift to bring home with the ultimate memory of your trip to Spain – your very own sketchbook.
2WAYS arranged for us to see the best of the best.
Your Leading Tour Director - Amelia Homs
Amelia is our experienced tour director. She is originally from Barcelona and has been living in New Zealand for 15 years. She speaks English, Catalan and Spanish.
As a sketcher and a photographer, she knows the best views and places to capture amazing perspectives and incredible scenes, and the timing to make sure you don’t miss that special moment.
Amelia will share her in-depth knowledge of Spanish history and culture; the important places, people and their interesting anecdotes and myths.
And last but not least, cuisine is her other passion, ensuring you experience the best essential taste of Spain.
Amelia will ensure you get:
The stress was removed, by 2WAYS, meaning I could just sketch and have fun.
"I felt that there had been such effort made in selecting places to stay, sites to visit, travel et al, faultless.
It was relaxing, to travel, and not have to plot and plan all the aspects myself. The stress was removed, by 2WAYS, meaning I could just sketch and have fun.
The friendliness, helpfulness and knowledge, from both Amelia and Ellen was fantastic. They were always attentive to the groups’ needs and went out of their way to accommodate us all." Vivienne Lingard
(Vivienne turned her Travel Sketch Spain Holiday Tour stories into five articles published at her Artistry blog.)
This Is For YOU If…
- You believe that creativity enriches life.
- You are looking for developing your sketching skills quickly.
- You like the idea of having fun while you are travelling and sketching in Spain.
- You are open to discovering authentic ways to enjoy your holiday in Spain.
- You want to follow a proven step-by-step life sketching system that gets results.
- You are willing to accept challenges, guidance and support along the way.
- You like the way travel, sketch, have fun with a small group of like-minded sketchers.
- You are feeling overwhelmed by all sorts of travel information (some are contradictory).
- You are tired of organising hotel bookings, transport, visits and other travel logistic details.
- You want to live the time and money freedom you've earned.
- You avoid online booking mistakes.
- You get clear information rather than contradictory one.
- You forget language barriers.
- You get a chance to travel the way that feels right in the destinations that experience over-tourism.
- You go on a travel sketch luxury holiday around Spain in comfort and style.
- You feel safe and looked after by the experienced sketching tutor and tour directors.
- You feel the fulfilment of knowing you did sketches that you're proud of.
- You feel the power of status shift from a luxury visitor to a creative artist.
- You get the increase in satisfaction when your friends admire your sketching works.
- You gain the ability to see and be seen differently in a pleasant way.
- You are creating creative heritage for your family.
My sketching improved markedly, from a pretty modest base. Amelia showed us places and tastes that we would have never found on our own.
"Everything was extremely well organised. We had many wonderful experiences.
Amelia and Ellen did a wonderful job of showing us places and tastes that we would have never found on our own. They went far beyond what I would expect most travel agents or guides would do to make it memorable for us.
My sketching improved markedly, from a pretty modest base. It was great fun and we had a wonderful crew. So I would give this trip my heartiest recommendation."
Travel sketch Spain tour dates
21 - 30 April 2020
10 days around Barcelona, Valencia and Sevilla with their natural landscapes, iconic cityscapes and vibrant cultures.
Get instant access to the details of the tour hightlights, itinerary, availability, price, payment and FAQs, please fill in the form as below.