Follow the environmental sustainability guidelines
from New Zealand Department of Conservation (DOC), New Zealand Tourism and Tourism Industry Aotearoa.
Educate our visitors on cultural heritage and protocols
with Visitor Code (in visitors’ mother language – Spanish, Catalan or Chinese) through 2WAYS New Zealand Tour Packages.
Work selectively with tour operators, accommodation and transport providers
who also carry out the sustainable practices that minimise business activity impact on the environment of New Zealand.
Participate in numerous community initiatives
that promote cultural awareness and environmental responsibility, give it back or pay it forward.
We Don't Say We Care for The Environment. We Do.
We are doing our bit. We believe that every little bit helps, including yours, on your visit to Aotearoa / New Zealand.
- Provide low emission vehicles for our guests during the tour, such as Lexus hybrid or similar cars.
- Kiwis for Kiwi – donation for community-led and Māori-led endangered kiwi bird conservation projects in Auckland, Rotorua around New Zealand
- Clean Up Christchurch Avon Riverbank 2002 - 2010
- Plant 3000+ New Zealand native trees and shrubs in public parks and reserves every winter since 2002
- Citizens Advice Bureau / Ngā Pou Whakawhirinaki o Aotearoa - help New Zealanders and international visitors know their rights by voluntarily providing independent, confidential information, advice and support
- Organise Kiwi Neighbourhood Week
- Photo report for Shave Your Lid 4 a Kid (Kids’ Cancer)
- Clean Up Auckland beaches
- Organise Catalan Sant Jordi's Day (also International Book Day) in Christchurch and Auckland Libraries
- Working Bees From Garden to Table at Auckland local primary schools (in association with Rotary Takapuna Club)
- Our most important guests will get a Tree Gift Certificate to commemorate their visit through our donation and planting a New Zealand native tree that will last lifetime (in partnership with Trees That Count / Te Rahi o Tane)
Choosing 2WAYS Tours is helping too.
It allows us to continue the sustainable toursim for us all.
All our travellers are encouraged and welcome to take part in the various cultural and environmental activities while you take a vacation or educational tour in New Zealand. You will be informed of these local enviornmental conservation activites and cultural events by 2WAYS e-newsletter.