Enjoy Auckland, Like a Local with 2WAYS
Experienced Catalan/Spanish/Chinese Guides
Leave you unforgettable great memories in Auckland, New Zealand!
- Get only a few hours to visit Auckland without missing out the special important places?
- Want to explore Auckland without stress of driving and parking or even getting lost?
- Want to satisfy your curiosity with accurate updated answers in your language?
Discover Auckland with 2WAYS Catalan/Spanish/Chinese Guides
Comfortable, Convenient, Private, Reliable, Safe, Enjoyable Touring Experience
- Explore Auckland’s must-see highlights, hidden spots and get that X factor experience without wasting time or feeling stressed.
- Come away with fantastic stories that make you feel like you've lived in Auckland while getting perfect translation and understanding from our native Spanish/Catalan/Chinese speaking guides.
- Experience comfort and luxury with our door-to-door transport service in an air-conditioned eco-friendly vehicle with our qualified driver.
- Capture your unforgettable memories with our all inclusive professional photography service.
- Taste real New Zealand food and beverage for morning tea or lunch during our private guided tours.
- Bring home an authentic Kiwi gift packed with love, peace and joy. (Bonus)
Auckland Private Half Day Tours with Catalan/Spanish/Chinese Guides
Guide in the direction and drive the way that's in guests' best interest
Auckland Highlights NUI
Panoramic views of volcanos, Pacific Ocean and beaches, city and beachside lifestyle
Auckland Food KAI
New Zealand's delicacies, oysters and green mussels, matched up with wines, beers, cheeses, chocolates...
Auckland Museum TAONGA
New Zealand history, nature, Maori culture, treasure hunting at Auckland Museum
Auckland Private Day Tours with 2WAYS Catalan/Spanish/Chinese Guides
Auckland City + Coast MATU
Auckland modern city, ancient volcanoes and wild Tasman Sea beaches
Auckland Beach + Forest MURI
Pacific golden sandy beaches, beachfront Park, rain forests and historic pub
Auckland Film Settings KOIORA
Tasman Sea black sandy beaches, Arataki Maori culture centre and film settings