1. Sketching takes my mind off anything that is stressing me out, it’s a great way to relax and unwind.
2. Make the time for something I've been wanting to do for ages – sketching in my dream destinations (such as Barcelona of Catalonia, Valencia and Sevilla of Spain).
3. "I travel to distance myself from the anxieties of my own familiar landscape." – Erwin Lian Cherngzhi
4. Sketching is an antidote of distraction, it helps me focus on what I see and feel in front of me.
5. Sketching allows me to get a sense of achievement without spending much time and efforts.
6. Travel Sketching makes me feel the exciting joy without side-effects.
7. Sketching develops my mind-eye-hand coordination so that everyday tasks can become easier.
8. Travel sketching builds my self confidence that can be carried through to the rest of my life.
9. "Travel sketching is that quick impression sketched in minutes where we teach how to 'see' the world differently, guiding you in a relaxed fun way to find your creative side." – Tony McNeight
10. Travel sketching is an easy way to be able to see and be seen differently in a pleasant way.
What's your No.1 reason for travel sketching?
P.S. The next 2WAYS Travel Sketch Spain Tours will take place in October 2019 and April 2020 with lots of personal interaction with your skilled sketching tutor and knowledgeable local tour director. ✍🎨✍🎨✍🎨
From now until then, we'll be sharing some free tips and interesting stories of travel sketching in Spain to help you get ready for the creative adventure. If you are interested, please sign up the dedicated e-news. 👇